Thursday, December 31, 2015

Is there a God ?

Not to sound all philosophical but I guess yes, he does exist. 
May be not in any tangible form as such, but yes some energy source is there that is the reason of everyone's existence & destruction at the same time. 

For me, nature is God. Because it gives me what I can't have on my own. What I cannot possibly create with my own intellect. Something that is beyond me is God. He need not have any name or form as such. 


Now if we look at this with some other perspective, every being in this world has a life. Every such living thing no matter how tiny it is, has a life system & a life cycle of its own. May be if we  really want to seek God, we will see God in these different lives. May be we are subsets of some huge system, some call it God & thus we can't see such system as a whole because we are a part of it. We as humans are tend to imagination & thus we gave this concept some human form & created Gods & Goddesses. 

Yes he is here but may be not as we want to see him/her. We are a part of him. So we might agree or disagree about his existence at the same time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts