Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Haveeeeeeeeeeeee you met Ted? ;)

“Kids, I’m going to tell you an incredible story….the story of ‘How I Met Your mother’…”

Haveeeeeeeeeeeee you met Ted?”

“This is going to be ‘legend’ wait for it ‘dary’, ‘legendary!!!!’

“Nothing good happens after 2 am.

“She is coming as fast as she can.”

“Suit up!”




 I can hear all the echoes,  as the series finale of How I met your mother (himym) is approaching :P

 Yes , it is very difficult to digest the fact that, it will be over soon.

 Lily pad & Marshmallow, Robin sparkles ,Barney’s one liners, Ted’s stupid girlfriends, Ted’s  2 minute date & all other awesome dates that he arranged, “The wedding bride”, The subways & the subway wars, The Super bowl Sundays , Ted’s red boots :p, MacLaren’s , Marshall & barney’s slap bets, Barney’s playbook, the Brocode, Suiting up & the infinite  tales of Mr. Barney Stinson’s awesomeness.........

9 years of sheer madness will be over soon.

I know it might sound very stupid for anyone who has never watched the series.(But seriously dude, if you haven’t watched it yet, then you have certainly missed out a ‘series’ of ‘awesomeness’ from your life. :P )

As the years passed, Every character has/had made a very special place in everyone’s heart. <3

It wasn’t, isn’t & will never be just any other comedy for the fans ( read 'crazy' fans like me ;) :P) . It was the mother of all comedies.

In between all this, I keep reminding myself , that everything has to come to an end, sometime. So, stop being sad .......and suit up for the 'epic' series finale ever ;) 



2 comments:

  1. fitting wordy farewell :)
    You have captured every emotion that I rather all the How I Met Your Fans are going through.
    Loved it...

    The show will be sorely missed. Its become a part of life now.
    First Friends and now HIMYM.. all good things do come to an end :'(

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts