Sunday, November 4, 2012

My Time travel with Andre Agassi ;)



Reading an autobiography is like time travelling with the storyteller.

AND right Nowww
I’m happpiieee & thrilled to travel  time with andre agassi :) through his autobiography called 'OPEN'.

Yeah..... I traveled with him to the U.S.Open, to Australian Open, to 1999 French Open (alongwith steffi graf ;) ) & also to the  2005 French Open, Wimbledon,  also to the time when he was a kid & hated playing  tennis. ;) I was with him when he was on high as well as when he had to go through all the rough times.
For me reading him was like being with him every moment. :) 

For me this book has become a source of inspiration now. I  read it whenever I feel low. It somehow has the power to bring out the good in me. 

A line from this book that I loved the most was when Agassi relates his aggression for tennis with his performance.In his words, 'Mind & body should be in sync' with each other in order to perform better.
That is, if you want to be better everyday, make sure your mind & body are in sync. If you have a stressed out mind & a very lazy body posture,then you may not get good results. Also, if your mind is calm but your body has no time to relax, it will not help you to maintain balance. Thus, when you have everything synchronized you will feel more energized than ever. 

And just to follow this great thought, I have started taking regular walks in the evening from last few months.It just helps me have some time to connect with myself. :) 

While reading this book, I came across so many dimensions of this person.And With every page of this book, RESPECT for this greatest tennis player I have ever known widens. :)

3 comments:

  1. fab ! you have egged me to read this book :)
    thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thank you amuuuuuuuu........for reading d post! pls check out d othe posts as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. & do read d book...... you'd love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts