Friday, June 1, 2012

I Hate Goodbyes….



      I’ve always believed that a man's greatest treasure is his loved ones.A single thought of not having that person around you,of not being with your loved one is very painful.                              
    Life is so uncertain sometimes and so are some people. We never understand what they are up to in our lives & why does there comes a stage when they decide to leave you.
      
    Now that I’ve lost my dearest buddy, all her memories just flash up in front of my eyes. Everything that was related to her comes to me & bugs me out. There are a very few times when my brain stops thinking about her. The feeling that she isn’t here with me, just haunts me somehow. Even though she isn’t here, I try to convey her, what was left unsaid.  It’s aptly said that, the real importance of some thing is realized when, you have lost that thing. It’s weird sometimes to not have her around.
   
    I feel life is very weird And I just hate it .…when all I’m left with is to sulk. It is hard sometimes to let go of what holds you back.
  
    It is difficult to live without your loved ones. I know there will also be a time in life when not all of them will be around me. Nowadays I fight less with the people I love the most or even with those whom I hate the most. I patch up after I have fights. I try not to hurt anyone. I know our time here is limited….& you can’t undo anything…. So, I’m just trying to make a difference in my life. :)


3 comments:

  1. u r absolutely rite gau. chaan lihila aahes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. naice...it somehow co-relates wid what i am goin thru now..!!! Gr8 job....:) Keep Blogging and Keep Writing...!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts